Sunday, October 4, 2009

Creating My First Media Film

Today we got told to make a short video around the area of our school of whatever we wanted. We first put all the equipment together and then i got partnered with Domi to do the exercise. I thought that we could make a video and cut and make it into a sort of suspicious robbery or dramatic video. We started off with me filming Domi's feet as a close up shot. I then filmed a full screen image of her back profile running away from the shot. We then decided we could also change it to her running towards the camera so we filmed that too in a full shot. We then swapped and did the same but filming me instead. We luckily saw a police car driving past us so we wanted to quickly capture it as it was driving off to make our narrative more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment